GMAC / ALLY/ZC STERLING/BALBOA SUBSERVICING YOUR LOAN ,and you dont know it, their dirty little secret KEY WEST , Florida

*UPDATE by author: transcript of phone message

Print this Report Email this Report

Author

Consumer

Employee/Owner Rebuttal Box | Respond!

Respond to this report!

What's this?

Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or individual, or can you provide "insider information" on this company?

Also a victim?

What's this?

Are you also a victim of the same company or individual? Want Justice? File a Rip-off Report, help other consumers to be educated and don't let them get away with it!

Arbitrate

Set The Record Straight!

Repair Your Reputation

...the right way!

Corporate Advocacy Program If you have a mortgage with any bank please be aware that you are being out sourced to other companies, if you have an escrow account, it is being sub serviced by others and its not in your mortgae or your disclosure statement.

Back in 2000 i transfered my loan to GMAC, never had a problem. Then in 2003-04 i got calls from my insurance agent , that my homeowners polocy was due and if they didnt pay it it would be cancelled, well it was not paid. At the time there was 1447.00 in the account. I started calling gmac and complaining but ws told not to worry it would be paid.

It is now several weeks later and they were not going to reinstate my insurance which ment i had to find a new policy. My old policy was $482.00pryr the new one was now $1268.00 which would mean my mortgage payment would go up too.GMAC then took my payments an put them in to miss fees and other charges which made it look like i was behind, they also tried to put forecplaced insurance on me how ever there was already a policy , they also paid my flood insurance late but it was reinstated.

I sued them and this resulted in a five yr court battle and ended up with me spending a lot of money only to have the courts dismiss the whole mess in 2008.

It is now 2010 and i started digging for anwsers, i found out that my account was being serviced by Z C Sterling an insurance company that monitors loans for GMAC, in 2003-04 they transfered my account to Balboa another insurance monitoring company, when i called asking questions i got the anwser . I spoke to a SHANNON GRIZZLE at Balboa she left a message on my cell, in that message she states, WHEN THE FILES WERE TRANSFERED OVER THERE WAS A GROUP OF THEM THAT WE DIDNT HAVE THE INFORMATION ON SO WE NEVER KNEW TO PAY THEM. "OMG PEOPLE" SHE THEN BLAMES THE OTHER COMPANY ZC STERLING FOR THE MIXUP. I have this on a recorded message.

What this means is that there were and are many of homeowners out there that this may have happen to and they may have lost their homes because of their mistake. Please check your loan docs and see if it mentions that they are sub servicing your loans , call them and ask them whom is the subservicer, if you are haveing problems like in foreclosure and you find out that you are being subserviced and no one notified you this may help you win your case, its violating the rules of HUD

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

advocatehelp4u

at this time i have 15 people that gmac did the same thing to, some have sent me their files, i told one woman to call gmac and ask who they really were ,she was told QBE Balboa? she then asked for copies of her files and she was told humm they didnt have any going back past 2007, gmac and balboa have been eraseing files people to cover their butts.

advocatehelp4u

If you are haveing problems with your accounts GMAC has outsourced them to balboa ,they are monitoring your account to see if you screw up and then they foreclose on you,etc this company is called a sub server and if they are not disclosed in your mortgage contract then thay have breached your contract and you can sue them big time, you must read the contract very carefully to make sure , the phone number for balboas office of the presadent is there call them and ask if they are servicing your loan, and please peopl write down who you speak to or record the message so you have proof

TRANSCRIPT FOR VOICE MESSAGE ON CELL PHONE

FIRST MESSAGE (message was left sometime around sept2008 to oct 2008)

HELLO THIS IS SHANNON GRIZZLE CALLING FROM BALBOA INSURANCE. I JUST WANTED TO TOUCH BASE WITH YOU AND LET YOU KNOW I SPOKE TO ROBERT JOHNSON REGUARDING THE DOCUMENTATION YOU SENT. HE PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH , WHAT I BELIVE IS THE CORRECT AREA, I UM FORWARED OVER ALL THE DOCUMENTATION OVER TO A GENTELMAN OVER IN UM THE DEPT THAT ROBERT POINTED ME TO AND THIS GENTELMAN TO HE TOLD ME HE SHOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF INFORMATION FOR ME TO PROVIDE YOU BY TOMMOROW AFTERNOON, SO WE ARE DIFFENTALY WORKING ON IT AND SO WE SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU BY TOMMOROW, UMM I WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL YOU HAVE MY NUMBER SO I UM WILL SPEAK TO YOU TOMMOROW AFTERNOON THANK YOU SO MUCH BYE BYE.

SECOND MESSAGE

HI MR MULCAHY, THIS IS SHANNON GRIZZLE CALLING FROM BALBOA IINSURANCE, I JUST WANTED TO TOUCH BASE WITH YOU AND LET YOU KNOW I DID HEAR BACK FROM THE UMM AREA THAT WAS ARCHIVING THE INFORMATION FOR ME, THEY HAVE THE INFORMATION IN THE ARCHIVES AND THEY TOLD ME THE ISSUE ACTUALLY IS UMM WITH THE PRYER SERVICER, AH IT , WAS A INSURANCE COMPANY NAMED ZC STERLING, UMM I GUESS THATS WERE THE REAL ISSUE UMM ( LOTS OF HESATATION HERE ) WHEN WE TOOK OVER THE HANDLEING OF GMAC THEIR UMM AND INSURANCE OR FORCED...