We refinanced our house last year and the taxes were paid by two companies at the same time and GMAC Mortgage been one of them. We have written proof they received a refund from the Board of County Commissioners of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in the amount of $1,421,586.74 Check # 0032978 on Jan 11, 2012. Our tax account number shows "account has no balance due", meaning our money was refunded to GMAC with above check reference. By the way, this refund was sent to one of their parent companies (CORELOGIC P.O. Box 961250 Refund Dept. - Fort Worth, TX 76161-0250) they use to pay their taxes throughout the country.

We have called at fifty times pleaded, begged, to research their records and return our tax overpayment of $3,821.07 and nothing has been done, their attitude is the worst, they are short in temper and nasty to us when we request our refund....................Their common answer is "we do not have a refund showing in your records".

My question is where do I go from here, what do I do and to whom should I request help for this legitimate refund?

Diego Romero

Coral Springs, FL 33076

Cell: 305-986-0309

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

advocatehelp4u

diego please contact me at advocatehelp4u@aol.com iam not an attorny and no money is exspected iam just a foremer customer of gmsc who was screwed over and iam helping people like you thks