My husband paid off my deceased mother in laws vechile on 1/04/10-check was cashed by GMAC on 1/08/10 and to this date 2/21/10--still NO TITLE.I called on 2/02/10 spoke with a John who told me the title went out on 1/19/10 will put a trace on it-How can you trace REGULAR MAIL!!

This should have gone out Cert. Mail! I called again on 2/05/10 got the run around. My husband called on 2/05/10 and was told a Duplicate would be sent out that day.

On 2/21/10 he called again spoke with a Jake, who told my husband a Dup. Title can not be done, a Lean Release has to be sent. Gmac Sucks!! They need to retrain there employee's because no one knows what the *** they are doing there.

We don't want a Lean Release we need the TITLE.

Living in the State of NJ you need the TITLE!!!

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

It's called a lien release. If your title has been mailed obviously its out of their hands. At that point a lien release would be sent and you take it to the dmv for a duplicate title.

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Tophatter - Damaged goods Tophatter "I got the flawless finishing touch and was damaged. There was no battery and no brush. The package was all messed up. I ordered a ring Sept 7 and still..." Read more ThanksForTheHelp - You saved me - Outstanding Work. ThanksForTheHelp "Outstanding work folks.. 3 days and tons of work. You have done.. I cant mention what I got - cant go public - but whatever I got , my prof..." Read more Quest Diagnostics - What the *** is going on with Quest Quest Diagnostics "I been having blood work every 30 days to monitor some adjustments on medications. It’s been the same tests ran same panels marked. And now all of the sudden missing..." Read more Nair - Will never be able to wear shorts again Nair "...I was burned severely by nair this past August and have scars all over my legs..." Read more