My husband paid off my deceased mother in laws vechile on 1/04/10-check was cashed by GMAC on 1/08/10 and to this date 2/21/10--still NO TITLE.I called on 2/02/10 spoke with a John who told me the title went out on 1/19/10 will put a trace on it-How can you trace REGULAR MAIL!!

This should have gone out Cert. Mail! I called again on 2/05/10 got the run around. My husband called on 2/05/10 and was told a Duplicate would be sent out that day.

On 2/21/10 he called again spoke with a Jake, who told my husband a Dup. Title can not be done, a Lean Release has to be sent. Gmac Sucks!! They need to retrain there employee's because no one knows what the *** they are doing there.

We don't want a Lean Release we need the TITLE.

Living in the State of NJ you need the TITLE!!!

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

It's called a lien release. If your title has been mailed obviously its out of their hands. At that point a lien release would be sent and you take it to the dmv for a duplicate title.

Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more