Bought a different vehicle but still used GMAC.Dealership sent my payment electronically to pay off GM vehicle.

GMAC still took money from my account for the car that was traded in and I still haven't gotten my money or any overdraft charges. Messed up my vacation and somehow it's my fault. Yea, my fault for buying GM and using their finance company.

Should have known better but was trying to give an American company the benefit.Only benefit was they got my money and I need to fill in forms to request the return of my funds that they stole.

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more