Bought a different vehicle but still used GMAC.Dealership sent my payment electronically to pay off GM vehicle.

GMAC still took money from my account for the car that was traded in and I still haven't gotten my money or any overdraft charges. Messed up my vacation and somehow it's my fault. Yea, my fault for buying GM and using their finance company.

Should have known better but was trying to give an American company the benefit.Only benefit was they got my money and I need to fill in forms to request the return of my funds that they stole.

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Gmac/parker cadilliac,Little Rock,ar Gmac "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Ruby Tuesday - HORRIBLE  management Ruby Tuesday "...When i asked why i only had one thick piece of chicken (in which i didnt know it was uncooked at the time until i cut it) she said thats..." Read more Penn Vet - New Bolton Center Euthanized Our Pet without Our Okay! Penn Vet "We are shocked and in disbelief by what we experienced at New Bolton Center. They euthanized our family pet without our permission, and now they’re harassing our family for charges..." Read more Sleepys - Mattress hurts back Sleepys "Mattress has worn out, but it is still under warranty. called up, received a claim number. had to buy a $24.95 piece of string. Then after all of that, i..." Read more Liz Claiborne “Brandy” Liz Claiborne "Purchased these from store(Marshall’s or TJ Max) about a year ago. I Wore them only a couple of times and they have been sitting in my closet. I recently took..." Read more