I own a 2007 GMC Truck.In December of 2009 I received my statement in the mail with a new mystery fee of $609.00.

I called customer service they stated it was a mistake and I should fill out a form they would mail to me which they did and I did complete the form, had notarized and mailed back. They confirmed they received it the following month and would correct it. It is now 6 months later and I am still trying to get this fee removed. Today I was told they did not receive the notarized form until it was to late.

Well first there was never a specific timeline given as to when it was due but the fact is I sent the form in on time and they stated they had had it. I am getting the run around now because they messed up, lost the form or did not get it imaged in time and over to the right department. Plus, back to my original statement the fee was their mistake to begin with! Every Time I have called over the past 8 months up until today I have been told that it will be taken off my statement and I do not owe it.

What changed? Why am I getting charged this fee?

I was calm, cool, and collective up until today.Now I have had it with the incompetence.

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Ottawa Textiles 2000 - WATCH OUT FOR TEXTILES 2000 OTTAWA Ottawa Textiles 2000 "TL/DR drunken senile man takes 3 weeks to return project significantly worse than it was brought in. I only have three words to describe what I experienced, what, the, ***...." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more Iq Option - VERY BAD SERVICE AND I SMELL SCAM Iq Option "I earned a good profit worth $16000 , i verified my account by providing all documents , they send me $1000 as my first withdrawal, i was happy , but..." Read more Gifts To India - Fraud Website www.gifts-to-india.com Gifts To India "I had ordered Assorted pastries Birthday cake from www.gifts-to-india.com after looking at the picture on their website. It shows a variety of assorted pastries but I am shocked to see..." Read more