I own a 2007 GMC Truck.In December of 2009 I received my statement in the mail with a new mystery fee of $609.00.

I called customer service they stated it was a mistake and I should fill out a form they would mail to me which they did and I did complete the form, had notarized and mailed back. They confirmed they received it the following month and would correct it. It is now 6 months later and I am still trying to get this fee removed. Today I was told they did not receive the notarized form until it was to late.

Well first there was never a specific timeline given as to when it was due but the fact is I sent the form in on time and they stated they had had it. I am getting the run around now because they messed up, lost the form or did not get it imaged in time and over to the right department. Plus, back to my original statement the fee was their mistake to begin with! Every Time I have called over the past 8 months up until today I have been told that it will be taken off my statement and I do not owe it.

What changed? Why am I getting charged this fee?

I was calm, cool, and collective up until today.Now I have had it with the incompetence.

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

Gmac/parker cadilliac,Little Rock,ar Gmac "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..." Read more GMAC Dealer screws up big time 2010 Camero! Gmac "Purchased a car in May, My dream 2010 Black Camero SS. I even ordered it online. Filled out the paperwork for financing and put down $2000. I..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more