Denver, Colorado

I just received a phone call from GMAC, very rude telling me my house payment is LATE and what is the check number etc.I told him to freaken bug off and I NEVER give ANY personal info over the phone when they call me!

I told him we made the payment on the 3APR and its not late until after the 15APR!!!! He said he isn't calling about a late fee, but rudely said I"M LATE. I told the Butt-Wipe, this is total harrasment and my credit score is *** near perfect and HOW DARE HE think that he can harrass me!!! GMAC must be as low as they come and I pray the freaken jerks go out of business!!!

How pathetic are they that they don't have the interest for a couple of days from the 1st!!!!!What *** they are!

Review about: Home Payment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Gmac/parker cadilliac,Little Rock,ar Gmac "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more