I bought a new 2011 Chevy Suburban from Sharon Chevrolet in Phoenix, NY.At the time of purchase, the salesman, Tyler Zinsmeyer asked if I was interested in an extended warranty.

I said I'd be interested if I could finance it with the vehicle loan and that I would only want it if it went into service when the factory warranty ended,(36K miles). He said "sure we can make that work"! Well, he should have said "We're gonna F--k this guy over with double overlapping warranty" Well, sure as *** THEY DID!!!

I found out, only by mistake that the extended warranty starts at purchase.BUYER BEWARE OF UNPROFESSIONAL SALES PEOPLE!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Gmac. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Gmac to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceit. Author liked the most suburban and vehicle. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ford. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gmac gmpp extended warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments