Syracuse, New York

I bought a new 2011 Chevy Suburban from Sharon Chevrolet in Phoenix, NY.At the time of purchase, the salesman, Tyler Zinsmeyer asked if I was interested in an extended warranty.

I said I'd be interested if I could finance it with the vehicle loan and that I would only want it if it went into service when the factory warranty ended,(36K miles). He said "sure we can make that work"! Well, he should have said "We're gonna F--k this guy over with double overlapping warranty" Well, sure as *** THEY DID!!!

I found out, only by mistake that the extended warranty starts at purchase.BUYER BEWARE OF UNPROFESSIONAL SALES PEOPLE!

Review about: Gmpp Extended Warranty.

I liked: Suburban, Vehicle.

I didn't like: Deceit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $6000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

World Financial Group - Review about Ffiul from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more