GMAC - Very negative

1.9
Privacy and Data Security

GMAC is very irresponsible to be such a very large company. I see how they got so big- by not standing by their ethics.

I have totalled our t 2 data due to recall - faulty parts. They covered by broken ankle and offered $100 gift card on gm.

Now does that seem like a positive thing? Very sorry I think

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 21.

GMAC - Unable to receive Lien release letter from Ally auto

I've contacted GMAC's lien release number 6 times to try and obtain lien release on my deceased father's vehicle. The employees speak terrible English which is a major problem.

I have 2 valid claim numbers of 25991881 and I think 26144798may or may not be vaild.one women became angry on the phone because I could not understand her and there is no claim number at all for that attempt. I'm very upset that what should be a simple process seems impossible.

In case someone may read this My contact information is S. L. Wilburn, 1253 Lydia Street, Louisville, Kentucky 40217.

The last person I talked to said my 1253 Lydia Street address was invalid an ask was I receiving mail at that address. Its been a valid address for over 82 years. I did give her an alternate address of 232 Stilz Ave, Louisville, Kentucky 40206. If someone can please Help.

Also in the computer it appears the person who put in the alternate address typed 252 for street address and 40207 as the zip code. my email sandra195915.sw@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Gmac Claim.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not receiving lien release letter.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 03.

GMAC - HELP!!!

Interest Rate

Can't get any contact for the GMAC Morgage Co. Need records from 2005.

This site is no help at all! What more do you want me to say; either contact me or you should shut down. I received no assistance in this matter, yet you send me a review to see how you are doing.

REALLY?? Here's your 100 words....{{REDACTED}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Gmac Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Need someone to send my records.

I didn't like: No contact or response to issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 30.

GMAC Mortgage

Didn't get through. Company changed name and no.

Need mortgage information from GMAC. Mortgage was paid off in 2008. Having issues with the deed. There is information on file with GMAC that I need to resolve my issue.

Who has the files if the bank is no longer in service? Call me on 443-286-4102 the Account No. with GMAC was 06012113758. Any assistance that you can give me would be appreciated.

The address of the house that was purchase is 518 S. Montford Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224.

I have proof that the mortgage was paid off. I need additional information about fee simple.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gmac Customer Care.

I didn't like: Not telling clients how to obtain their records.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 23.

GMAC - I PAY EARLY, OFTEN AND EXTRA

2.4
Privacy and Data Security

I have a 0% finance loan that I have made weekly payments to for almost 3 years. The payments equal 50 dollars a month extra to the payment and GMAC refuses to acknowledge that we have made 8 extra payments and now says our account is past due because their payment cut off is the 15th if each month.

If this affects my credit score my lawyer is ready to file suit against them. I have also contacted them in the past when this has happened and they re-balanced the account without hesitation.

This time around I had to get a manager involved and they would only look back as far as November in my payment history. Even though the operator said she could see all the way back to our 1st payment!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gmac Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: REbalance my account every month to reflect the additional payments we have made..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 19.

GMAC - Your tuff luck

1.6
Privacy and Data Security

I received a call from GMAC leasing. She said your lease is about to expire.

I told her I was aware that it would in 5 months. She asked if I would be purchasing the vehicle or turning it in. I said I was just diagnosed with cancer and because of this I won't be buying another vehicle due to extreme unexpected out of pocket expenses. She said oh, then your going to have to also pay 595.00 because your not purchasing a new vehicle and probably we will have you buy new tires for that vehicle.

I said the vehicle is in perfect shape along with the tires. I guess it is your tuff luck. I grew up in Motor City and vowed to my family I would NEVER buy a foreign car. I think she changed my mind.

I asked if there was a clause for hardship.

She said I heard was stories than yours. My Tuff Luck.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Gmac.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 08, 2017.

GMAC - Never use this company

Privacy and Data Security

Ive had my vauxhall for a couple of years now and have a year to go on my payments, however gmac decided they were gonna add charges to my payments and then sent {{Redacted}} around to my front door to try and get the money. They threatened me, my wife and kids and the police were called.

Gmac said they could whatever they want and i couldnt do anything about it so they were told if there agent came anywhere near me or my family or to my house again i would beat him within an inch of his life and would be put in hospital. The manager suddenly changed there mind and said it would be looked into and apologised.

A few days later they sent me a bill for £900 so i have now taken them to court. I would highly recommend that if you are looking for a car then do not use gmac as you will be screwed over.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gmac Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 15, 2017.

Gmac Auto Insurance Review from Ann Arbor, Michigan

Additional Fees

National general auto insurance company failed to properly update coverage on my policy after someone hit my car even though i called personally a week after the accident to have it changed. Therefore resulting in them not renewing my policy creating a gap in coverage for 30 days now they want to re write my policy at $206 more per month!

Its been over a week now and I have talked to a number of people at the company who admit they made a mistake but say they can not fix it. I am currently waiting for someone else to contact me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gmac Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 20, 2016.

Gmac financial sevices

gmac have just launched a new dealer website which is completely useless when told of the faults on the system they tell the dealers ie car dealers example vauxhall well they will have to get the customers back in to resign even though it is thier fault surely there must be some form of compensation for the customers of recompense for fuel usage or taking time off work even though the deaers have done the correct figures on finance docs they just wont accept that it is thier problem so they should sort it basically alltey are saying is tough on the customers thy are notconcerned about thier work schedule one little bit

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 26, 2015.

GMAC - SCREWED on GM extended warranty

I bought a new 2011 Chevy Suburban from Sharon Chevrolet in Phoenix, NY. At the time of purchase, the salesman, Tyler Zinsmeyer asked if I was interested in an extended warranty.

I said I'd be interested if I could finance it with the vehicle loan and that I would only want it if it went into service when the factory warranty ended,(36K miles). He said "sure we can make that work"! Well, he should have said "We're gonna F--k this guy over with double overlapping warranty" Well, sure as *** THEY DID!!!

I found out, only by mistake that the extended warranty starts at purchase. BUYER BEWARE OF UNPROFESSIONAL SALES PEOPLE!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Suburban, Vehicle.

I didn't like: Deceit.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 22, 2015.