Sullivan, Missouri

We bought our 2004 Trailblazer in June 2007.Had a 5 yr.

loan thru GMAC. It's now Feb. of 2013 and the payments keep going autopay out of our bank acct. Tried to get on new Ally site to check our account out and it doesn't have a record of our vehicle!

I am so angry that we have been paying 8 more months than we were supposed to. I am calling them tomorrow, Monday, and I Will get this taken care of and stop payment from our bank.

I am very glad I found this site.Thank whoever started it.

Review about: Extra Payment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

firestrmsp
Fort Worth, Texas, United States #646158

we have a loan that's 60 months started in May '07 and they say we still owe $4272 on the statement but we called for pay off and they say $4400 no negotation.How do we fight this???

any suggestions would be wonderful.Thanks!!

WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more