Sullivan, Missouri

We bought our 2004 Trailblazer in June 2007.Had a 5 yr.

loan thru GMAC. It's now Feb. of 2013 and the payments keep going autopay out of our bank acct. Tried to get on new Ally site to check our account out and it doesn't have a record of our vehicle!

I am so angry that we have been paying 8 more months than we were supposed to. I am calling them tomorrow, Monday, and I Will get this taken care of and stop payment from our bank.

I am very glad I found this site.Thank whoever started it.

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

firestrmsp
Fort Worth, Texas, United States #646158

we have a loan that's 60 months started in May '07 and they say we still owe $4272 on the statement but we called for pay off and they say $4400 no negotation.How do we fight this???

any suggestions would be wonderful.Thanks!!

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more GMAC Dealer screws up big time 2010 Camero! Gmac "Purchased a car in May, My dream 2010 Black Camero SS. I even ordered it online. Filled out the paperwork for financing and put down $2000. I..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more