Gmac - My 2014 Chevy Impala ( 9 months old) accelerated forward while parking the car.

The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily.Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot.

My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and stopping short of hitting a tree. Cost to repair is $6721.68. I know that there are a lot going on with GMAC cars. I am more than thankful to GOD that I suffered only minor injuries, just some starches on my leg and arm from climbing out of the car.

I really like my car but must admit I don 't feel as safe as I did.I am aware that there are some recalls concerning the 2014 impala.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
2014 Chevy Impala
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #516093

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gmac? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 02, 2015 #1057459

I just want to see some pictures of the 'starches' on your leg and arm.

1 0 Reply

Dec 30, 2014 #922840 Saint Paul, Minnesota

Of course the car jumped forward, they all do when you depress the gas pedal and the car is in drive.

Dec 09, 2014 #913191 San Leandro, California

With close to 7000$ in repairs I would rather buy another car. Seems like u wanna squeeze money....

Nov 19, 2014 #902919

You should probably learn how to drive rather than blaming pedal misapplication on your vehicle's manufacturer.

Oct 24, 2014 #889677

Were you by chance eating or talking on your cell? It's amazing how many problems cars have when their drivers refuse to actually DRIVE them.

0 3 Reply

Oct 11, 2014 #883335

It is fairly obvious that there was nothing wrong with the car. Even if there was an issue the driver should have been able to handle the situation by applying the brake.

0 2 Reply

Jul 31, 2014 #848937

I don't believe you

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gmac. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gmac.
Filing a new complaint about