Gmac - My 2014 Chevy Impala ( 9 months old) accelerated forward while parking the car.

4 of 180 Gmac reviews

The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily.Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot.

My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and stopping short of hitting a tree. Cost to repair is $6721.68. I know that there are a lot going on with GMAC cars. I am more than thankful to GOD that I suffered only minor injuries, just some starches on my leg and arm from climbing out of the car.

I really like my car but must admit I don 't feel as safe as I did.I am aware that there are some recalls concerning the 2014 impala.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
2014 Chevy Impala
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #516093 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gmac? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 180 Gmac reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ransom

Nov 02, 2015 #1057459

I just want to see some pictures of the 'starches' on your leg and arm.

1 0 Reply
Struth

Nov 19, 2014 #902919

You should probably learn how to drive rather than blaming pedal misapplication on your vehicle's manufacturer.

0 1 Reply

Oct 24, 2014 #889677

Were you by chance eating or talking on your cell? It's amazing how many problems cars have when their drivers refuse to actually DRIVE them.

0 3 Reply
John

Oct 11, 2014 #883335

It is fairly obvious that there was nothing wrong with the car. Even if there was an issue the driver should have been able to handle the situation by applying the brake.

0 2 Reply
Sally

Jul 31, 2014 #848937

I don't believe you

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.