College Park, Georgia
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily.Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot.

My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and stopping short of hitting a tree. Cost to repair is $6721.68. I know that there are a lot going on with GMAC cars. I am more than thankful to GOD that I suffered only minor injuries, just some starches on my leg and arm from climbing out of the car.

I really like my car but must admit I don 't feel as safe as I did.I am aware that there are some recalls concerning the 2014 impala.

Review about: 2014 Chevy Impala.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $6722
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

ransom

I just want to see some pictures of the 'starches' on your leg and arm.

cubby
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #922840

Of course the car jumped forward, they all do when you depress the gas pedal and the car is in drive.

San Leandro, California, United States #913191

With close to 7000$ in repairs I would rather buy another car. Seems like u wanna squeeze money....

Struth

You should probably learn how to drive rather than blaming pedal misapplication on your vehicle's manufacturer.

Were you by chance eating or talking on your cell? It's amazing how many problems cars have when their drivers refuse to actually DRIVE them.

John

It is fairly obvious that there was nothing wrong with the car. Even if there was an issue the driver should have been able to handle the situation by applying the brake.

Sally