We took a second mortgage out with this company over 10 years ago with a heaping interest rate of 12.5 which is highway robbery in this time of low interest rates.So we thought they would consider giving a lower interest rate since we have never had a late payment and have a good credit rating.

Our finance company on the first mortgage lowered our rate to 4.75. This company would not lower our rate at all. They are not interested in their customers and make that very clear when you speak with them. We will be refinancing but not with them.

Further more I will never finance anything with this company again.

It is a shame as I can remember when GMAC was a good company.In my opinion, now they are just a rip off!!!

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

We purchased a 2000 Chevrolet brand new and had it financed through GMAC.This car has been paid in full since 2006 and they have now said that we owe them for place insurance!!!

We were never without insurance and have sent them proof to no avail so now we are considering an attorney. One man told us they wont give us our title until they get 2000 dollars from us which they wont ever seeing how we paid triple what the car was worth. I called time after time and they refuse to release the title saying we owe.

They have ruined our credit as well.Car buyers beware and DO NOT finance through these people.They are ripoffs bigtime.

to Patricia Jennewein #1119900

Same thing happened to me on a 2005 checy suburban. I received the title in the mail but now they say that they settled for less than what was out.