Gmac/parker cadilliac,Little Rock,ar

my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and stole my 24in foose wheels and tires and personal items out of my ipod, digitalcamera and glasses.

they told me to call my insurance co because they were not liable. they fail to secure my truck by not locking the doors. Rick Parker is the owner of the dealership.

the # is (501-224-2400) address: 1700 N.shackelford Little Rock,ar 72112 I'm Pissed

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 29, 2014 #892349

Parker will not admit to wrong doing, claim responsibility for their actions, and their last tactic is to deny an issue exists; how can one look straight at a mis-aligned body part and simply say "Looks OK to me, no problem there" or "your just picky, being excessive". They are building a reputation for poor work; they can't even pick the correct paint color for your car, and if they do, they paint it poorly.

0 0 Reply

Feb 02, 2009 #51332 Slunj, Karlovacka

I have discoverd in life that people say alot of things.BUT, only the law is what we live by. SO, if you don't NO what the LAW say's, just tell what you no,and let the LAW solve our problems

0 0 Reply
friend of a friend....

Jan 21, 2009 #50774 Richland Hills, Texas

I can sympathize with you however, when you take a vehicle in for service you sign a statement that the repair shop is not liable for theft, fire, vandalism, or items left in the vehicle. On the other hand, Rick, his brother David, his adopted son Robbie, and so forth carry enough cash around in their front pocket to pay for the damages. Good luck!

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.