Purchased a car in May, My dream 2010 Black Camero SS.I even ordered it online.
Filled out the paperwork for financing and put down $2000. I was told it would arrive at the end of June but it really didn't arrive until September. They then requested another $5000.00 so I paid it. I also bought out the current vehicle I was leasing for $9200.
This was all paid in cash. When my car arrived, I went to the dealership,spent two hours there, signed all the necessary papers, and was introduced and orientated to my new vehicle. What an exciting day that was. I took my first road trip to Sydney, N.S.
that day. Here is the kicker..after driving my vehicle for 33 days, my first payment was due, I received a call from a representative there, saying that the person who was dealing with my financing application, didn't wait for approval from the head office and they wanted me to either find financing or give the car back. Apparently one of their trusted employees was not acting in the best interest of the customer or the business...he was fired. I have since given my dream car back and am still waiting for my down payment, apparently there is an inspection and other other things that needed to be done before I get any money back.
I am a victim of the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. Not once was I under the assumption that there was anything wrong with my financing considering,I have been with them for the last 4 years, financed 3 other vehicles, will have spent over $100,000 there and they let me take my $42,000 vehicle home and drive it for 33 days. I believe as a consumer that whatever was going on there had nothing to do with me, I dealt in good faith all the way and am hoping that under the circumstances, I will receive my $7000.00 back, considering this had nothing to do with me and I feel I should not be penalized for someone else's doing. I have been embarrassed over all this, after showing off my new car and then explaining why I didn't have it anymore,It has cause me emotional stress, not to mention affected me financially as well.
If I had only known, I would have not bought out my leased vehicle and spent my money elsewhere!! I am severely disgusted and hope that this does not happen to anyone again.
Another kicker apparently it happened to more than one person.I will never deal with them again!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Camero Ss
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I had a problem with them which I cancelled my order but the company still took the payment out of my account along with the $179.95 I paid for the..."
- "Boxing Day sale ad in NL Canada said 50 percent off throughout store. Exceptions new arrivals and door busters. Inside store very little with 50 off. Most old merchandise had..."
- "Hello! I;m May Ferris i am writing this on behalf of Paul Madore. We bought a dishwasher the warranty ran out nov,15,2015,last week as i was doing dishes..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."