GMAC - HELP!!!

Interest Rate

Can't get any contact for the GMAC Morgage Co. Need records from 2005.

This site is no help at all! What more do you want me to say; either contact me or you should shut down. I received no assistance in this matter, yet you send me a review to see how you are doing.

REALLY?? Here's your 100 words....{{REDACTED}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Gmac Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Need someone to send my records.

I didn't like: No contact or response to issue.

GMAC Mortgage

Didn't get through. Company changed name and no.

Need mortgage information from GMAC. Mortgage was paid off in 2008. Having issues with the deed. There is information on file with GMAC that I need to resolve my issue.

Who has the files if the bank is no longer in service? Call me on 443-286-4102 the Account No. with GMAC was 06012113758. Any assistance that you can give me would be appreciated.

The address of the house that was purchase is 518 S. Montford Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224.

I have proof that the mortgage was paid off. I need additional information about fee simple.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gmac Customer Care.

I didn't like: Not telling clients how to obtain their records.

GMAC - Never use this company

Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Ive had my vauxhall for a couple of years now and have a year to go on my payments, however gmac decided they were gonna add charges to my payments and then sent {{Redacted}} around to my front door to try and get the money. They threatened me, my wife and kids and the police were called.

Gmac said they could whatever they want and i couldnt do anything about it so they were told if there agent came anywhere near me or my family or to my house again i would beat him within an inch of his life and would be put in hospital. The manager suddenly changed there mind and said it would be looked into and apologised.

A few days later they sent me a bill for £900 so i have now taken them to court. I would highly recommend that if you are looking for a car then do not use gmac as you will be screwed over.