Ann Arbor, Michigan

National general auto insurance company failed to properly update coverage on my policy after someone hit my car even though i called personally a week after the accident to have it changed.Therefore resulting in them not renewing my policy creating a gap in coverage for 30 days now they want to re write my policy at $206 more per month!

Its been over a week now and I have talked to a number of people at the company who admit they made a mistake but say they can not fix it.I am currently waiting for someone else to contact me.

Review about: Auto Insurance Case.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gmac Auto Insurance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!     Do Not Do Business With Them! American Automobile Association "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..." Read more ToCo Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Review about Aflac Cancer Insurance Policy from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - Poor claim processing and customer service Farmers Insurance Group "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more